Thursday, February 3, 2011

Migrating to Omaha, NE

Life has been pretty crazy around here this past week.  Among all the choas I had a chance to do my very first 'Trash The Dress' session with a beautiful bride!!  We went all over Del Rio and I had a great time photographing her!! 
I get such a thrill when I discover new places!  This old church provided a perfect backgroud/prop for a few casual shoots.  We even got a few 'shout outs' from people driving by :)

As most of you know, the weather in Del Rio is really funky.  At the beginning of the week I was in shorts and a tank top....now we are experiencing snow flurries.  Thankfully, the weather was perfect on this day...so perfect, that we decided to go down to the creek for a little swim.


The rope swing was just an added bonus!!  What fun!!


I'm going to miss Del Rio.  I have had a lot of good memories here and it is going to be hard to leave.  I'm exicted to see what God has in store for us in Omaha, NE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment